Sunday, February 20, 2011

The artists' speak...

Make Up By--Jamie Choi (Dec. 4th)

It's always great to get feedback from those artists who have attended one of our workshops. We only do this for them to begin with, so we're glad to share some of their thoughts...
"Your workshop was fabulous and I have referred several other people to sign up for your upcoming classes."

"I had a great time! You did such a great job with the event! I can't wait for the next one."

"I really did have the best of time in California and being around so many people that love the art of makeup THANK YOU FOR IT ALL. Keep doing what you do your awesome."

"I really enjoyed Mario's seminar! Thanks so much for putting it on."

"I thought my picture would never come, but when it arrived I was surprised and excited to add it to my portfolio. Thanks so much for the entire experience!"
Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment